How many times have you been in the middle of an urgent email, attaching a critical file, only to...
More than 43 businesses in Hampshire trust us with their IT support every day.
Lewis Shepherd – Managing Director
- A little trust can go a long way
- Are your younger employees experiencing ‘tech shame’?
- Learn to talk tech with our IT Jargon Buster
- Let’s start talking about AI
- Don’t forget your phone when you think about cyber security!
- Bot malware is a growing security threat
- Are your productivity tools actually slowing you down?
- Microsoft 365 makes Multi-Factor Authentication easier
- 3 essential security tools for every business
- Criminals are exploiting AI to create more convincing scams
- Microsoft hints at some exciting Windows 12 developments
- LinkedIn takes action to tackle fake accounts
- Charging in public places? Watch out for “juice jacking”
- Can your business go green by switching to the cloud?
- Windows 11 optional update: Why it’s better to wait!
Don’t ever worry about IT again.
We are Shepherd IT! Businesses in Hampshire and surrounding areas partner with us because we are an IT provider that provides peace of mind (That’s right, fewer headaches). We make sure that your business is completely backed up and secured so that no matter what happens, your business keeps running.
Shepherd IT prevent headaches!
Have you thought any of these things recently?
“If our computers were hacked, resulting in deleted files, how would we recover?”
“How do I know if my business is secure from cyber threats?”
“Why does our IT guy take so long to respond and fix our issues?”
“We waste so much time working around this IT problem”
“I wish our file storage system was simple and easy to use”
“We spend alot of time doing repetitive tasks”
If so, we really need to chat:
Our clients love what we do for them
If you’re thinking of switching IT support companies, you must read this guide first.
Inside, you’ll discover:
- Why you want a partner that thinks strategically.
- The reasons business owners and managers like you switch IT support providers
- How to protect the most important asset your business owns
- And why you should be highly sceptical of all IT support businesses (yes, including us)
Hackers are targeting your business!
Find out in seconds if your email address or mobile number has been stolen or compromised. Enter it here. And we’ll run it through a comprehensive database of all data stolen over the last few years.
Make sure to enter your mobile number in international format, such as 447970123456.
If your data has been compromised, it’s possible cyber criminals have used it to attempt to access your systems.
Please contact a cybersecurity specialist immediately. We can help!
Why Shepherd IT?
Securing Your Business
We reduce the risk of your business being hacked as much as possible. There is always a risk of being hacked no matter what you do. Through us, all of your data is backed up in the event of a disaster or attack, we can restore your systems to how they were before the disaster.
We use the following solutions to secure your business:
- AI email security gateway
- AI Endpoint security solution
- Backup of all data
- Office 365 security tightening
Improve Business Efficiency
When you become a client of ours we break down your business processes to see if there are any technology solutions that we can help you implement to save time and improve your staff’s efficiency.
If you have any especially time-consuming repetitive tasks, FEAR NOT, we can potentially automate this task so that you just run a program and the task completes itself.
Never Again Suffer From Headaches...
… At least from Technology issues. We have developed an AI system and processes so that if an IT problem is detected, for example your outlook won’t open, the problem is automatically resolved before you even need to call us.
Using this system, we have reduced the average ticket count by 97%!
We are an IT Partner, not a Supplier
Shepherd IT work a bit differently to most IT companies. We want to make sure that you can leverage IT to reach your business goals. We aren’t going to just try and sell you solutions, we are going to do what is best for your unique business.
Here are a couple of the ways we help your business reach its goals:
- We save you money by stopping downtime and improving business efficiency
- We protect your business from being hacked
- Implementing solutions to solve business problems
- Frequent IT Strategic Reviews
Behind the hack: This is how easily your business can be hacked
In just minutes, watch as a certified ethical hacker breaks into 3 computers
One of the greatest risks to your business these days is hackers trying to break into your IT systems.
Thanks to automated tools, all businesses are being targeted by all hackers, all the time. They want to steal your data, your logins – or worse, hold your data to ransom.
We asked a certified ethical hacker to break into three computers using different types of attack. He filmed it from both ends – as the hacker, and what was happening on his victims’ machines.
What you’re about to see is rarely captured on video…
In this first attack, our ethical hacker encrypts all of your data, until you pay a huge ransom to get it back.
In this second attack, our ethical hacker uses a fake login portal to get you to give away your login details.
And in this final attack, our hacker reveals why it’s so important to always keep your software and operating system fully-up-to-date.
These videos scared us… because we see the consequences of these attacks every day
⦁ Do you now realize how easy it is for a determined hacker to get into your IT systems?
⦁ Does your business have the right blend of software, staff training and processes to protect your IT and data?
⦁ Would you like us to review it? The peace of mind you will get from this review will be tremendous.
Book a 15-minute video call at a time that suits you. There’s no obligation to buy anything, ever.
Latest from your Tech Experts:
You’ve checked your pockets, your bag, under cushions… and then it hits you. You left your work...
The Metaverse is a term that's been buzzing around the tech world for some time now, and it could...
Are you aware that the rise in global VPN usage has skyrocketed? The reasons are clear as day:...